Sunday, July 31, 2011

St Paul's Catholic Church





I thought i'd start sharing some of the photos i've taken whilst here in London before anyone else got to see them, so here will be their exclusive debut/launch before they show up on places like Facebook.

Here is a photo I took of the St. Paul's Catholic Church here in London.
It would have been nice if that whole street in front of the church was shut to get a better view of it, but London is way too busy. If you click on the photo you'll get a better view. Enjoy!

Fun facts:
The church sits at the top of Ludgate Hill, the highest point in the City of London.
Also St Paul's is the second largest church building in the United Kingdom after Liverpool Cathedral.

UPDATE:
After our presentation at the London Stock Exchange, which was on the buildings to the left of church, I got a second chance to try get a better photo of the church building.

3 comments:

MriMri said...

i love the picture quality, did u use the black sony dslr or is it a pro cam? i see u've even added ur water mark :P ... lucky u got to tour London, any other fascinating places you've visited? alafu, i hope u brought a souvenir from that church to add to our collection :D

jojoswit said...

Great photos, the architecture is very impressive. I never got to tour London like a tourist, will sure do if I ever get a chance. Hope you are enjoying your time there. I am still searching for an affordable great camera! Will start sharing some photos of New York. Most buildings here are sheets of glass!

Ronnie said...

@Maria, yes I used my black camera remember... it's not a dslr tough. I'm watermarking everything I post online, no to copy&paste. Been trying to tour even though I'm not really on tourist mode. Fascinating places? The city itself has been the highlight.
@Jojo, it's really tough being all touristy, I did it the first few days and then I was like... I live here now, so no biggie but I did visit difference places around the city.

Post a Comment

Pages

About

Welcome to our secret escape! This blog is for us by us.

Popular Posts

Followers

Advertise Here

125x125 Ads